Carved beautifully into the hillside, this wonderful 2 acre lifestyle property embraces 180-degree views over neighbouring countryside to the river banks and ranges, take a walk for a quick dip, canoe or try your luck and throw a line in. Or take full advantage of your solar heated swimming pool strategically positioned to enjoy those afternoon sunsets.
- Steel-framed, rusticated hardiplank cladding and Colourbond construction
- Four bedrooms, master with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Two main living areas plus a dining space
- Generous sized kitchen with Miele appliance and breakfast bar
- Slow combustion fire place and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Wrap around veranda and sizable outdoor entertaining space
- Single garage/workshop plus ample undercover parking
- Rain water tank, NBN, mains water and electricity connected
- Zoned: E3 Environmental Management
A riverside drive will take you to the Nowra CBD, approximately 20 minutes, also having a school bus stop on Burrier Road. If you’re searching for a property to escape from city life, yet still accessible to your everyday needs, then this could be your next address.
Please contact Ben Ward on 0422 492 010 to arrange a private inspection.