D.A. APPROVED BLOCK + MOTIVATED VENDORS = MAKE YOUR MOVE
ONE HOME, TWO BLOCKS! 22 Walsh Crescent, North Nowra is a rare offering of a home on a large parcel of land with second block sub-division already approved in an ever-popular neighbourhood. Add to this Vendors with realistic expectations and you’ve got an outstanding opportunity to value-add, whether it be in the short or long term.
This is a property with an appeal for a range of buyers; from the family looking for a home with a huge backyard near a highly regarded school to the developer with a plan to unlock its investment potential.
- Approximately 1162m2 block
- DA Approved for Torrens Title sub-division
- Front block 501m2 (approx.) with house
- Rear block 661m2 (approx.)
- Dress-circle, high demand area
- House is 3 bedroom with high ceilings
- Single detached garage with workshop
- 250m walk to Illaroo Road Primary school
With Vendors looking to relocate interstate, don’t miss your opportunity to inspect. Contact Ben Ward & the team at Nowra First National on 0422 492 010 or 4423 5555.