Forget the car, you could sleepwalk to work… Ben Ward of First National Real Estate Nowra presents to the market an ideal opportunity for the first home buyer, local builder or investor. The property was built in the 1920’s, it’s been a part of Shoalhaven’s century history, of course over the time it’s had alterations, additions and improvements which this cosy little cottage stands today.
- A lovable veranda which overlooks the quiet street and tree lined backdrop
- Step inside an open plan lounge and dining space connecting to the kitchen
- Three bedrooms, note the 3rd bedroom is 2.66 x 1.89m
- Updated bathroom and laundry space with separate w/c
- 9 ft ceilings, timber flooring and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Secure blank canvas backyard
- Land total 449.00m2
- Land dimensions, 10.06m frontage, 44.98m side boundary
- Zoning R1 General Residential (SLEP 2014 as Amended)
Located at the southern end of the Nowra CBD/ residential precinct, you can easily walk into town. Now could be the time to bring your ideas to life and turn this into a money-making project, healthy investment or lovable home.
Contact the agent: Ben Ward on 0422 492 010 at Nowra First National Real Estate.