Looking for the tranquillity of a rural setting but only a short drive to the CBD? 41 Glenoak Way Nowra Hill has that & so much more.
Set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this impressive 1.7-hectare property is positioned to maximise privacy while still taking advantage of both its mountain & rural views.
- 4 bedrooms, study plus spacious upper-level 5th bedroom/rumpus or office
- King-sized master suite with WIR & ensuite featuring dual head shower
- Large open plan family/dining room with air-con plus a formal lounge with slow combustion fire
- Two-way access bathroom with spa bath
- Well-appointed kitchen including 5 burner gas cooktop & dishwasher
- Wrap around front veranda plus enormous 22 x 5m rear deck complete with fish pond
- Massive 14.5 x 7.2m garage/workshop plus double carport
Rent includes both regular lawn and pool maintenance.
This property is available for lease from 20th January 2020. Pets considered on application. For further information please do not hesitate to contact the office.
To fast track your application & viewing time, you are required to submit all documents prior to a viewing being scheduled.
1. Click on the 1Form icon on the property listing or
2. Download a paper copy of our application from https://www.nowrafn.com.au/rental-application-form and submit by email or in person at our agency.
Please note: Failure to comply with the above may result in delayed viewing time.