11 Station Street, Nowra
|3 Beds||1 Bath||Approx 910 Square metres||1 car space|
- Don’t judge a book by it’s cover this home will surprise you on inspection.
- Possible development for a second dwelling on a level 910m2 block with 20 metre frontage
- Renovated kitchen and bathroom, second toilet in laundry.
- Combined dining and family room, formal lounge with high ceilings and ornate cornices.
- Three double bedrooms all with built in robes.
- North facing sunroom leading to the covered outdoor area.
- Fully fenced yard with productive fruit trees, room for a pool or a productive veggie garden.
- Split system air conditioner, solar hot water system, recently replaced metal roof.
- Remote freestanding garage/workshop.
- Short walk to the local school and only minutes to Stocklands.
For further information or to book an inspection call John Egan on 0411 148 529