49 Mulgen Crescent, Bomaderry
|2 Beds||1 Bath||Approx 651 Square metres||3 car spaces|
- Renovated with a modern touch and filled with natural light.
- Views to Coolangatta Mountain from the front verandah.
- This property would suite either those who are looking to downsize the family home but still have a great sized garage/workshop or first home buyers wanting to get into the market and have the potential to extend the home in the future.
- Two double bedrooms both with built in robes and ceiling fans.
- Polished timber floors throughout the home, high ceilings with ornate cornices all add to the original character.
- Modern kitchen with timber benches, dining leading to the covered outdoor area.
- Fully renovated bathroom plus outdoor shower.
- Fully fenced yard with wide side access to a massive 8x7 double garage, single carport, lockup workshop/storage all this on a 652m2 block, easy care gardens complete the picture.
- Split system air conditioner providing year round comfort, roof insulation installed.
- Located in a quiet street on two minutes walk to the Bomaderry Bowling Club and a short stroll to the Train Station, shops, cafés and Medical Centre.
Ready to move in this property is well worth an inspection so for further information or to book an inspection call John Egan on 0411 148 529.