Located in a quiet cul de sac in sought after Bangalee you will be enthralled by this immaculate residence, with its sprawling layout, perfect presentation and great sense of family liveability.
Set on an exclusive 2015sqm parcel in a tree lined enclave, while outdoors reveals a covered entertainment space usable through all seasons, this flows to surrounding lawns, enchanting playful gardens and landscaped greenery.
The property has a flexible choice of four living areas, which is simply perfect for creating ‘your own space’, this includes lounge, dining, family and rumpus. A renovated gourmet kitchen provides a central focus for entertaining.
Accommodation comprises five well-spaced bedrooms with built-in robes, the master suite with walk-in robe and renovated ensuite.
Further key highlights include:
• Gourmet kitchen has new granite bench and gas cooktop
• Renovated 3 way main bathroom
• New energy efficient Solar electricity system, 24 panels, 5.6kw with optimisers
• Solar hot water system
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• NBN connected, alarm system, three-phase power
• Double garage with electric rollers
• Double Colorbond shed, powered
• plenty of parking/ storage for the largest of caravans
This enviable Bangalee property is engineered for family living, renovated with great taste, and is truly worth your time to inspect. It’s positioned within 15 minutes to the Nowra CBD, primary/ high schools, and 20 to 30 minutes to the townships of Berry, Kangaroo Valley and the pristine South Coast beaches. Also just a short walk around the block to Cambewarra Estate winery.
Contact Ben Ward on 0422 492 010 or email [email protected] to secure your opportunity to inspect.