- Immaculately presented inside and out, this home just keeps on giving.
- View to Cambewarra Mountain from the family room and entertaining area.
- Spacious kitchen with lots of storage, built in breakfast bar.
- Built in robes and ceiling fans in all bedrooms, master has sliding door access to verandah.
- Renovated three way bathroom, cosy wood heater, solar electricity, two split system air conditioners.
- Detached garage/workshop, two carports, garden shed and woodshed, raised garden beds, gazebo.
- The family room also has a built in office space and can be closed off from the rest of the home
- Morning breakfast, long lunches or family get togethers are all catered for on the private 19x3.7 covered verandah.
- Established gardens with productive veggie garden and fruit trees on a generous 897m2 block.
Located in the heart of Cambewarra Village, this charming home has so much to offer so for further information or to book an inspection call John Egan on 0411 148 529.