Pilgrims Vegetarian Cafe Corrimal
Once in a lifetime exciting and unique opportunity to own your own Cafe shop business. Ideal for anyone with a hospitality background and healthy food enthusiasts to live the lifestyle and are looking for the benefits and freedom of being your own boss. This opportunity will not last long!
Established and profitable business situated in an idyllic centrally located position on the Princes Highway in Corrimal, between Wollongong and Bulli on the NSW South Coast. It's prominently situated in the CBD with consistent foot traffic and reliable patronage seven days a week.
This lifestyle gem operates within the bustling NSW South Coast and benefits from consistent year-round business. On weekends the vegetarian café also hosts popular Mexican themed nights and are licensed to sell alcohol up to 10pm.
Operate the business under management or as an owner-operator and receive excellent return on your investment.
Catering to a large range of clientele this business has a strong local following in the South Coast region.
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
The Cafe business for sale represents the ultimate all in one lifestyle opportunity in the popular South Coast of NSW.
Don't miss this great opportunity to own your very own cafe business backed with a proven and successful name: Pilgrims Vegetarian Café.
The flagship store in Milton NSW near Ulladulla has been open successfully for 39 years, with a second store at Huskisson on Jervis Bay for the last 10 years and a third store trading successfully at Cronulla in Sydney for over 5 years.
- Well established business in the area with an impressive turnover and regular customers
- The current trading hours are 9AM – 3PM daily with the option of extending
- Located in the popular destination of Corrimal / Wollongong / South Coast NSW
- Quality, well known branding backed by a social media presence @pilgrims_corrimal @pilgrimscafe
- 5-star reviews on Facebook
- The building includes a fully functional commercial kitchen with a commercial cool room at the rear of the café
- Current seating space is for 43 plus ample storage
- The franchisors are very passionate about the brand and will provide training and resources to the new business owner/franchisee as requested or required
- The current staff are highly trained, loyal and keen to stay on when the business changes hands
- In addition, there's a secure lease for at least the next 4 years
Contact us to arrange and inspection and find out more about this café business opportunity.