Leave the hustle behind and set your sights on this solar passive rustic rural hideaway in the sought after Tapitallee region. Ideal for the growing family or couple seeking the quiet life. Imagine five acres all to yourself and only 20 minutes to Nowra, add to this a charming mud brick country residence with cathedral ceilings, exposed pillars and beams, rough sawn timbers, custom made bespoke features, French opening doors and stained glass windows.
- Three bedrooms including a loft style master with balcony
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining
- Keep warm in Winter with the beautiful wood heater
- Detached workshop/ granny flat, with toilet/ shower facility
- Approx. 1 acre of dedicated fenced garden, with a chook house
- No pesticides, herbicides or fungicides have been used for more than 20 years
- A bird lovers paradise, there being many species of smaller birds particularly
- Approx. 45,000 litres of tank water, gas hotwater, electricity and NBN connected
- Multiple smaller sheds throughout the property
- RU4 Zoning - Primary Production Small Lots
It's your chance to have the hobby farm life but not lose convenience to town.
Contact the agent, Ben Ward on 0422 492 010 to arrange a private inspection.