Lot 88, Abernethys Road, Budgong
|0 Beds||0 Baths||Approx 210 Acres|
A majestic holding of 210 acres, offering a combination of bush, rainforest, and elevated valley escarpment views across Morton National Park.
- Existing access is by licence through Morton National Park
- A astute developer may be able to obtain additional access and subdivide into two 100 acre lots STCA or use as Eco Lifestyle Holiday Retreat.
- Ability to build up to 200 square metre shed as complying development which does not require council approval.
- Permanent creek bordering one boundary, mature tree lined mountains with giant She-oaks and towering escarpments.
- There are kilometres of nature trails for the horse enthusiast, dirt/ mountain bike, bush walkers and for the extreme adventurous type, ab-sailing or rock climbing.
- Approximately 5 acres of cleared land with potential to clear further.
- Zoning is a mix of RU2 Rural Landscape and E2 Environmental Conservation. This sizable parcel of rural land also has subdivision potential, subject to council approval.
- 2 hours south of Sydney, 30 minutes from Nowra and a short commute to the townships of Kangaroo Valley & Berry.
Inspections by appointment only, please contact Nowra First National Real Estate on 0422 492 010.
Maps images from https://maps.six.nsw.gov.au/
Ref: LOT 88 DP 751255