Promising many happy years for your family and friends, this 1970s cottage features comfortable interiors, rich in warmth and character with timber floorboards and window frames, a new kitchen with gas cooktop, and new bathroom of modern style with floating vanity.
A respected location, it’s a perfect mix of families and retirees and the entire street changes scenery throughout the seasons, with decades old trees lining the kerb side, it’s truly something special.
• New kitchen with gas cooking, Westinghouse appliances
• New bathroom, very modern with floating vanity, floor to ceiling tiles
• All three bedrooms have built-in-robes
• Lounge room through to a dining space
• Veranda and patio capturing the morning and afternoon light
• Air conditioning, polished floors, downlights throughout, 2nd toilet in laundry
• Tandem carport, one secured, fully enclosed front and rear yards
Close to Illaroo Road primary school, park and a nice stroll through the quiet backstreets to the North Nowra shops.