20 Hewlett Avenue, North Nowra
|3 Beds||1 Bath||Approx 677 Square metres||2 car spaces|
Promising many happy years for your family and friends, this 1970s cottage features comfortable interiors, rich in warmth and character with timber floorboards and window frames, an updated kitchen with gas cooktop, and new bathroom of modern style with floating vanity.
• Updated kitchen with gas cooking
• New bathroom, very modern with floating vanity, floor to ceiling tiles
• All three bedrooms have built-in-robes
• Lounge room through to a dining space
• Veranda and patio capturing the morning and afternoon light
• Air conditioning, polished floors, downlights throughout, 2nd toilet in laundry
• Tandem carport, one secured, fully enclosed front and rear yards
A respected location, it’s a perfect mix of families and retirees and the entire street changes scenery throughout the seasons, with decades old trees lining the kerb side, it’s truly something special. Close to Illaroo Road primary school, park and a nice stroll through the quiet backstreets to the North Nowra shops.
Contact the agent: Ben Ward 0422 492 010