THE WATERS EDGE is a vibrant, modern architectural designed residence situated directly on the man made canals at Sussex Inlet.
The residence has been designed to complement the natural surroundings, offering striking architectural features, contemporary finishes, quality appliances, landscaping, turf and fences are all part of the complete WATERS EDGE experience.
- Four adequately sized bedrooms with build-in-robes
- Master suite has ensuite with double basin, walk-in-robe and water views
- Expansive dining & living effortlessly flow to a spacious 7.8 x 3.6m balcony
- Impressive kitchen with breakfast bar, servery and walk-in-pantry
- Media room and study nook
- Waters edge views from the spaciously set alfresco entertaining area
- Secure double garage with drive through access to the side yard
- Private jetty on the canal
- Instant gas hot water, 3000L water tank
- Total build size: 258.46m2
- Total land size: 563.00m2
Sussex Inlet is a pristine water way approximately 6 kilometres long connecting St Georges Basin with the Tasman Sea. The main township of Sussex Inlet is located on the banks of this water way and has been made into an “Island Township” by man made canals.
The township and nearby villages of Berrara, Cudmirrah and Swanhaven offer prime beaches, a lake and the water way with many water sports available. Bush walking, bike trails, nature walks, golf, bowls and tennis are among other activities that can be enjoyed.
- 1 km to Sussex Inlet shopping area
- 1.3 km to RSL Club
- 2 km to Sussex Inlet primary school, sporting complex and aquatic centre
- 2 km to the 9 hole Golf Course
Buy off the plan, all enquiries contact Ben Ward 0422 492 010 or email [email protected]